Showcasing bold Scandi-chic influence, the Pedro mantel clock effortlessly fuses retro and contemporary styles. Rich, tactile wood and cool, stark concrete collide, creating an intriguing piece that will suit a variety of interiors. The natural wood grain adds warmth to the slick concrete, bringing it to life with 1970s retro charm. This handsome accessory will give depth to a modern minimalist scheme while equally complementing a Mid-Century-inspired room.
- Measures 12cm in diameter
- Solid concrete rim with a solid wood open dial
- High-quality silent quartz movement
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Designed in the UK by One Six Eight London