Britain, like the London Clock Co., is renowned for its strong sense of tradition and proud history. Naturally heritage makes up an important part of both our national identity and the London Clock Company culture. Many castles and stately homes continue to dominate the British landscape and their interior décor is still coveted by visitors from far and wide. Drawing inspiration from such architectural icons, and by adding a slight modern twist, they have produced this collection of timeless classics, allowing customers to possess their very own piece of British heritage. Inspirit your space with the sleek style of Scandinavian timbers in the practical Klokke Wall Clock, 50cm from London Clock Company.
- Solid wood frame with a resin clock face for resilient quality and style to last
- Energy-saving Japanese mechanism is up to 20% more efficient than other movements — ensures up to 50 days more battery life for your convenience
- Designed in the UK for ultramodern styling
- Silver hands and minimalist marker dials contrast with the natural timber for a clean, Scandinavian appeal
- Brings Nordic-inspired looks to your décor with its timber and white palette
- Gift boxed to make the perfect present for housewarmings and engagements etc