Britain, like the London Clock Co., is renowned for its strong sense of tradition and proud history. Naturally heritage makes up an important part of both our national identity and the London Clock Company culture. Many castles and stately homes continue to dominate the British landscape and their interior décor is still coveted by visitors from far and wide. Drawing inspiration from such architectural icons, and by adding a slight modern twist, they have produced this collection of timeless classics, allowing customers to possess their very own piece of British heritage. Scandinavian aesthetics and practicality combine in the minimal design of the Hvit Wall Clock, 50cm from London Clock Company.
- White resin clock face is detailed with wooden markers for resilient quality and lasting looks
- Silent sweep movement for tick-less ambience
- Energy-saving Japanese mechanism is up to 20% more efficient than other movements; ensures up to 50 days more battery life for your convenience
- Designed in the UK for ultramodern styling
- Silver hands sweep around the open, white dial with clean, minimalist style
- Brings utterly contemporary looks to your decor with its numberless clock face and simple palette
- Gift boxed to make the perfect present for housewarmings and engagements etc.